1. As a signal to "work on myself."
2. As a signal about which specific area of my life I need to work on.
3. As a clue to what is important but needs changing.
4. Anger helps me to focus emotions.
5. Anger gives me the energy for survival.
6. Anger is a catalyst, a mobilizer.
7. Anger is a source of assertiveness.
8. Anger pushes me to destroy ineffective gender roles.
9. Anger gives me authority, the power to express myself so that I'm really heard.
Was this article helpful?
Master The Arts Of Reading Body Language. Get Powerful Messages Across With Ease And Make People Listen To Your Every Word With This One Of A Kind Guide To Effective Body Language! These Hidden Communication Techniques Will Help You Get Important Messages Across To Your Audiences Fast And Help You Achieve Your Desired Results With Ease!