Because the Taurus Woman's nature is binary, she is constantly seeking to unite the two parts. Sex and love are no exception. She recognizes that there is a close relationship between the two, but her logic sometimes confuses her. It usually follows that if a man loves her, he wants to have sex with her. This does not necessarily mean that if a man wants to have sex with her, he loves her. Her need for love and affection is as strong as her need for sex. Without love she can feel as empty as a shell from which life has fled.
The Taurus Woman wants pleasure more than excitement. Her greatest block to receiving is that she lets her mind get in the way. She can be too analytical. Sex is the sharing of deep emotional pleasures; attaching too many other things to it will block fulfillment.
She does not seek to take charge of the sexual relationship and is willing to follow the lead of her mate. She wants to accommodate him and will probably even try anal sex to please him, although she may complain that it hurts. She has little tolerance for pain but often embraces mild discomfort if it enhances the totality of sexual passion. Although she appreciates lusty sex, the warmth and affection that follow are what she really craves.
The Taurus Woman can go to extremes in everything. She is constantly torn between a need for sex and a longing for security. Because her sexual need is so great, she may turn to nymphomania or prostitution for gratification, but she is usually very conventional and wants a home life, complete with children.
She can assume the role of an active or passive partner, both in heterosexual and homosexual relationships. Once the Taurus Woman has taken the step into lesbianism, she does so with all the passion of her sign. She retains her feminine character and puts on an effective mask that the outside world will not be able to penetrate. She usually chooses a young partner and makes her career an important part of her life.
The Taurus Woman's sexual response pattern in intercourse seems to be the following:
1. Total fascination with the object of her desire—and she will have well-laid plans for getting him into bed.
2. Slow, seductive arousal in an atmosphere heavy with romance, in which her inhibitions are peeled away layer by layer as her temperature slowly rises.
3. Total involvement of the emotions and the mind, building to a slow, natural orgasm or peak.
4. Orgasm in which the body shakes and continues periodic spasms for a long time. She need only feel the touch of her lover at this time to send her into complete and ecstatic oblivion.
5. Complete feeling of release with a soothing and analgesic effect on the entire body. Some of her innermost desires and feelings can rise to the surface at this time, and an attentive lover will do well to listen and communicate. It can only enhance the next sexual union (which is sometimes only minutes away).
Was this article helpful?