Two or more:
• Innate business ability may lead to success in commercial fields.
• Innate understanding of how to take an idea and make it into a profitable business.
• Balanced practical judgement, particularly in business matters. Can approach business affairs without being carried away with feelings.
• Probably suppresses a good deal of feelings in areas other than business.
• May place too much stress on personal achievement, may lead to exclusion of other interests or lack of concern for others' needs.
• May make difficulties for self because of need to achieve money, status, power. No matter how much is achieved, may still feel frustrated in not achieving more.
Was this article helpful?