Fifth letter; 5
Fifth letter: 5
ADVENTUROUS ENCOUNTERER LONG VOWEL as in Delia, Gene, Leroy
• Adventurous. Often turns life situations into adventures.
• Restless. Need for change, excitement, variety.
• Impulsive. Aggressive.
• Needs freedom in order to develop.
• Often difficulties with marriage because of need for change, excitement. Marriage, on occasion, can provide stabilizing influence.
• Much mental activity. Much stimulation.
• Keep perceptions and judgements of people, motivations, events.
• Much is started, often abandoned or set aside for later time.
SHORT VOWEL as in Bernard, Emily, Kelley
• Enjoys adventure. Prefers freedom in order to develop.
• Somewhat restless. Likes change, excitement, variety.
• Adaptable. Versatile. Helpful. Practical.
• Marriage needs much work, spouse with considerable understanding in order to succeed.
• A good deal of energy, but often less energy than necessary to carry out the stimulating demands of his life.
• Mental activity. Good perceptions and judgements.
• A good deal is started, sometimes abandoned or set aside for later time, or given to others to continue and complete.
COMBINED VOWEL as in Beulah, Jeanne, Reid
Was this article helpful?