(1) Rectangular plate with wavy lines, the same as at the autumn equinox point. At the spring equinox such a table is present on the both Denderah zodiacs (see Figure 5.70 (DR) and (DL)).
(2) Four-headed fantastic creature with two pairs of heads facing opposite directions, which could also be present at the autumn equinox point (see subsection 5.8.1). Such a figure is present at the spring equinox point on the Round Denderah and Brugsch's zodiacs (see Figure 5.70 (DR) and (BR)). It seems to be a rule that all four heads of this symbol look like lamb-heads.
(3) A sequence of snakes (cobras) with upright fore bodies, all looking in one direction. On the Round Denderah zodiac these snakes are placed on a podium (see Figure 5.70 (DR)). On the Inner Petosiris zodiac this sequence is located right above another fantastic symbol of an eye with spread wings and human legs (see Figure 5.70 (P2)).
(4) A horizontally symmetric wavy snake with two heads with wings. This symbol is present on the Small Esna zodiac, where one can also notice two little beetles in between the wings on each side (see Figure 5.70 (EM)). Such a symbol was also used at the autumn equinox point (see
(5) A figure on a podium with a diagonal cross. This symbol was also used at the autumn equinox point
(see subsection 5.8.1). On the Small Esna zodiac at the two equinox points, one can find two such podiums with different figures on them (see Figure 5.70 (EM) and Figure 5.66 (EM)).
Figure 5.71: The Egyptian astronomical hieroglyph of Gemini subsection 5 8 1) with a minimal partial horoscope of the summer solstice
Was this article helpful?
The pathology of the poet says that the undevout astronomer is mad the pathology of the very plain man says that the genius is mad and between these extremes, which stand for ten thousand analogous excesses, the sovereign reason takes the part of a moderator and does what it can. I do not think that there is a pathology of the occult dedications, but about their extravagances no one can question, and it is not less difficult than thankless to act as a moderator regarding them.